Young Boba Fett film

Spoilers Allowed

Young Boba Fett film

Postby DarkSithJawa » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:06 pm

EW is reporting that they have learned which two characters the first two projects will focus on: Boba Fett and a young Han Solo.

Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=99975#zi1Z5j1mYlH22hzC.99

The film is reported to be placed between Episode IV and V. I wonder if Daniel Logan would be brought back. He is old enough to do the role. Question is does he have the proper quality of acting to pull it off.
When the final cut comes, there will be one quick bleedout
DarkSithJawa
Scum

Re: Young Boba Fett film

Postby soxtalon » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:09 pm

I'd say no. I wouldn't mind if Morrison came back. I think he doe have the chops to pull it off. And it would make sense. Logan was good as a young clone but as Boba would be Morrison's age at this point..it would be more right if he actually was Jango's actor.

This has a ton of possibilities..although I think this does effect the live action film. Would they use the story ideas for the tv series for a Boba Fett film or would they use some and perhaps use it as an entry point TO a tv series...
The key to immortality is first living a live worth remembering
soxtalon
The Darknes of the Light

Postby Emperor's Prize » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:01 am

soxtalon wrote: Would they use the story ideas for the tv series for a Boba Fett film or would they use some and perhaps use it as an entry point TO a tv series...

Y'know, I think you might be on to something here. These movies may be the natural outgrowth of those long-simmerig TV scripts. The stories are too expensive for TV, but throw them into cinemas? Let the $$$ roll in.

And DSJ ... Good to see you, mate! B-)
If you ever have the chance for redemption, take it. Without hesitation.
Emperor's Prize
Failed Hero

Postby Manowan » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:18 pm

I wonder if they will try to avoid the prequel foundation as much as possible and keep him masked up and try to regain some of the mystery of the character.
You still have much to learn my young apprentice.
Manowan
Thief

Return to Episode VIII : The Last Jedi