Present day....in a galaxy far, far away...

Spoilers Allowed

Present day....in a galaxy far, far away...

Postby Viper » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:09 am

With all the spinoffs and shit surrounding the new Disney raping of all things Star Wars...you know what *I* would most like to see?

Yeah, I gave it away in the title. :p

I've always wondered what a "present day" Star Wars tale would be like. They already seem technologically advanced in the star wars movies, I wouldn't mind seeing how they might extrapolate that forward into the present day.
All this polo I'm wearin', I got horsepower. -- 2Chainz
Viper
Thief

Re: Present day....in a galaxy far, far away...

Postby Emperor's Prize » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:15 am

Just imagine the crossover potential between Star Wars and, say, Star Trek, or BSG.

Or Firefly.
If you ever have the chance for redemption, take it. Without hesitation.
Emperor's Prize
Failed Hero

Postby soxtalon » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:18 am

Shiny.
The key to immortality is first living a live worth remembering
soxtalon
The Darknes of the Light

Postby Lord Tuvitor » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:31 am

Present day in the GFFA, I see that galaxy as becoming a threat to the galaxies abroad, having been ruled by Force users long-divorced from Sith and Jedi ways alike for tens of millennia, whose technology is centuries ahead of anything we can even dream, transhuman force-sensitive super-beings only hinted at in the Mortis episode, now wanting to spread their Order to other galaxies because in their eyes, the Force wills it. Perhaps their agents already have sent an advance guard to *our* galaxy, psychic force-sensitive beings with large heads, black eyes, grey skin, and the ability to mask their presence by obscuring the memories of their existence with a Force-based suggestion. Their human force-user agents wear the outfits of the elite secret agents or assassins of the culture they infiltrate, in our case the Armani suit, black shades, shiny shoes MiB look.
You *BELCH* y-you Cronenberged Phatooine! Real good, Morty!
Lord Tuvitor
Of Dimension C-137

Postby soxtalon » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:13 pm

I actually wrote a short humorous (well not greatly) bit about that on the old Phat where Jorj Lucaas was an evil Jedi who came to our galaxy to indoctrinate people against the good Sith people such as Jesus Christ. Jorj's mission was nearly complete so when the Jedi arrive people would welcome them with open arms :P
The key to immortality is first living a live worth remembering
soxtalon
The Darknes of the Light

Return to Episode VIII : The Last Jedi